JMU Field Hockey and Track and Field compete at the JMU Field Hockey/Track and Field Complex on the eastern Skyline area of campus. The facility opened in 2003 and features an artificial turf playing surface for field hockey as well as an eight-lane track. The Dukes play afternoon and night games at the lighted complex.
Sports played at this facility: Field Hockey, Track and Field
GPS Coordinates: 38.433926, -78.856462
Directions from the north and south:
- Interstate 81 South
- Take Exit 247, Route 33 East/East Market Street.
- At the first stoplight, turn right onto Burgess Road.
- At the second stoplight, turn right onto Evelyn Byrd Avenue.
- At the first stoplight (Reservoir Street), continue straight, entering the JMU campus.
- The lacrosse/soccer complex will be on your left. Parking is in Lot C-11.
Directions from Godwin Hall: Exit the Godwin Hall parking lot at the stoplight and proceed straight ahead on Carrier Drive. You will pass through three stop signs.
Spectator parking, Field Hockey/Track and Field: Lot C-10. After the third stop sign, travel 2/10ths of a mile. The entrance to Lot C-10 is on the left.
Team and game officials parking, Field Hockey/Track and Field: Lot C-11. After the third stop sign, travel 3/10ths of a mile. Turn left at Parking Lot R-3 (just before the bus stop). Proceed through the R-3 lot and park in Lot C-11, located between the field hockey/track and field complex (on the left) and the lacrosse/soccer complex (on the right).