- Appeared in all 12 games as a tight end for the Dukes
- Has six catches for 85 yards and a touchdown
- Made two catches for 33 yards and a touchdown in home-opener against Central Connecticut State
- Had one catch for eight yards against Maine
- Made one catch for 13 yards at New Hampshire
- Grabbed two catches for 31 yards, including a key third-down conversion, in the playoff win at Eastern Kentucky
- Has played in all 22 possible games of his career, earning the start in seven of them
- Has nine career receptions, all in 2010
- Grabbed a career-long 28-yard catch against Massachusetts
2010: Played in 11 games at tight end, starting seven of them, to earn his second letter... Totaled nine catches on the season racking up 105 yards... Had two catches for 26 yards at Towson... Added two catches for 20 yards against Villanova... Made his longest reception of the season, a 28-yarder, against Massachusetts... Had at least one catch in seven contests.
2009: Played in 11 games in his true freshman season, playing primarily on special teams... Had four tackles on the season... Recorded two tackles at Delaware... Also had one tackle each at Maryland and against Maine.
High School: Attended Fork Union Military Academy and started at tight end in 2008... Previously was a standout linebacker and tight end at Plum Senior High School... First-Team All-Conference linebacker and tight end as a junior and senior... Played in the North/South All-Star Game... Scout.com rated him as the No. 65 outside linebacker in the nation his senior year, and Rivals.com rated him as a three-star prospect at tight end while he attended Fork Union.