As a sophomore:
- Appeared in 23 matches, starting nine of them, and played in 66 sets during the season
- Second on the team with 359 assists, adding 103 digs, 30 kills, 21 blocks and 16 service aces
- Came off the bench to set a career-high with 51 assists in a come-from-behind win over Presbyterian
- Set a career-high with 14 digs and tied her career-high with five blocks against Charleston
As a freshman:
Finished second on the team in assists with 276
Recorded season-high 27 assists against Georgia State
Recorded season-high in kills (6) and points (11.5) against UNCW
Appeared in 13 matches, starting seveon of them
Made her collegaite debut against Hofstra
- Two-time Virginia All-State selection at Hidden Valley High School
- Selected to play in the Virginia All-Star East vs. West game as a senior
- Two-time All-District, All-Region and All-Timesland selection
- Led Hidden Valley High School to back-to-back third-place finishes in the Virginia State championships as well as a District Championship in 2010
- Helped lead Plant High School to District, Region and State championships
- Daughter of Tom and Jennifer Patterson
- Mother, Jennifer, played volleyball at East Tennessee State while her father, Tom, played football and rugby at East Tennessee State
- Played two seasons at Plant High School in Tampa, Fla. with current Dukes Danielle Erb and Katie Daorai
- Played club ball for the Roanoke United, Tampa United and Tampa Bay Juniors
What do you love most about JMU?
The great, friendly atmosphere, the beautiful mountains, and my fabulous team and coaches!
What is your major/minor?
What is your favorite …
TV Show: Friends
Song: The Call
Athlete: Alisha Glass
What are your favorite hobbies away from volleyball?
Hanging out with friends and family
What is your favorite memory of JMU volleyball?
Spending time with my teammates especially on away trips is always so fun
What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
You are not defined by your mistakes, you are defined by what you do after them.
What is one thing everyone at JMU should do before graduating?
Come to a volleyball game!!
What is your dream vacation location?
If not volleyball, what other sport would you want to play at JMU?