As a freshman:
- Second Team All-CAA
- CAA All-Rookie Team
- Three-time CAA Rookie of the Week (9/3, 9/9, 10/14)
- JMU Classic All-Tournament Team
- Carolina Classic All-Tournament Team
- JMU Invitational All-Tournament Team
- Appeared in all 28 matches and all 111 sets for the Dukes, including starting 20 matches
- Team-high and CAA-rookie-best 327 kills, averaging 2.95 kills per set on .217 hitting
- Added 80 blocks, 59 digs and a service aces as a rookie
- Had a JMU rookie record with 28 kills in a come-from-behind win over Presbyterian, tied for the second-highest total in a match by any JMU player
- Recorded her first career double-double with 10 kills and 10 digs against UNCW
- CAA Commissioner's Academic Award recipient
- Selected to the VHSCA All-Star Game
- 2012 Jefferson District Player of the Year
- Two-time All-District and 2012 First Team All-Region
- As a senior recorded 370 kills in 620 attack attempts
- Played varsity volleyball as a freshman, earing the Most Improved Player Award
- Played club ball for U-Turn Sports Performance Academy
- Daughter of Joseph and Joanne Goodman
- Honor Roll student at Powhatan High School
- Member of the Interact Club, PHS Leftovers and FCCLA
- Enjoys painting, drawing, camping and going to the beach
What do you love most about JMU?
I love the campus and how friendly everyone is. I love my teammates and coaches here at JMU. The food is also amazing too! I mean what’s not to love at JMU?
What is your major/minor?
What is your favorite …
Food: Ice cream
TV Show: That 70’s Show
Song: Forever by Chris Brown
Athlete: Destinee Hooker
What are your favorite hobbies away from volleyball?
Drawing, going to the beach, shopping, sleeping, spending time with my family, friends, and boyfriend.
What is your favorite memory of JMU volleyball?
I don’t know, it’s hard to pick. Any time I get the chance to play volleyball, I feel like I always create more and more memories with my teammates. I love playing with them and just having a fun time.
What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
When you play, don’t think about it. Do you ever think when you’re riding a bike, how to ride it? No, you just ride. You don’t think about it, you just do it. That’s what you got to do on the court with volleyball, just play. Whatever comes natural. -- Wei-Wu-Wei.
What is one thing everyone at JMU should do before graduating?
Make sure that they find whatever it is that will make them happy for the rest of their lives. Whether it’s a certain job, meeting someone special, playing a certain sport, etc. Live everyday to the fullest.
What is your dream vacation location?
If not volleyball, what other sport would you want to play at JMU?
Nothing compares to volleyball for me so I can’t decide that.
If you could have dinner with any three people in the world, who would they be?
LeBron James, Misty May-Treanor, and David Beckham