As a senior:
- Placed third in the 200 freestyle at the CAA Championships in the third-fastest time in school history
- Turned in the fifth-fastest time in school history in the 500 freestyle to finish 12th at the CAA Championships
- Became the first JMU athlete to break two minutes in the 200 backstroke, setting a school record and finishing third at the CAA Championships
- Six third-or-better finishes during dual meet competition
As a junior:
- Won 100 backstroke (1:01.67) against Radford/Campbell/Marshall
- Won 200 backstroke (2:10.33) against Radford/Campbell/Marshall
- Won 200 freestyle (1:56.28) against American/Georgetown/VMI
- Broke the school record in the 200 backstroke (1:59.93) and finished 5th at the CAA Championships
- Set the fourth-fastest career time in school history in the 200 freestyle (1:51.28) at the CAA Championships
- Set her career-best time in the 500 freestyle (4:56.22) at the CAA Championships
- Helped her team win the 800 freestyle relay (7:19.29) at the CAA Championships in the fastest time in school history.
As a sophomore:
- JMU Athletic Director Scholar-Athlete
- Set the school record in the 200 backstroke while placing sixth at the CAA Championships (2:00.46)
- Turned in the tenth-fastest time in school history in the 100 backstroke at the CAA Championships (57.77)
As a freshman:
- Placed ninth in the 200 backstroke (2:01.65) at the CAA Championships to set a JMU school record
- Time of 58.49 seconds in 100 backstroke at league meet was 10th-best in JMU history
- School records broken each season
- Team MVP as a sophomore
- Two-time all-conference
- Two-time all-area
- Two-time all-county
- As a sophomore, conference and county champion
- Team Rookie of the Year as a freshman
- High honor roll
Getting to know Anna...
Name: Anna Susko
Hometown: Succasunna, N.J
High School: Roxbury High School
Parents' names: Michael and Ivana
Siblings' names and ages: Mike, 26
Why did you choose JMU?
I chose JMU because it had everything I wanted. I wanted to choose a school that had a balance between good academics and competitive athletics, and that is something I saw right away at JMU.
What is your major?
Communications Sciences & Disorders
What do you enjoy most about JMU Swimming and Diving?
I love how much the sport brings the girls together. I think all having the same goals makes them very close and sets a positive atmosphere.
What are your goals for this season?
My goals are to bring as much as I can to the team and do my best all the time.
What are your favorite things about JMU?
I love all the school spirit and how gorgeous the campus is.
What is your favorite place on campus?
What are your favorite:
TV Shows: House, Deal or No Deal, NCIS
What do you want to do after college?
Get my master's degree in speech pathology.
What is your favorite event and why?
My favorite event is the 200 back. Ever since I have started swimming it has been my best event and I just love racing it.
What other activities or hobbies do you enjoy?
I really enjoy running and skiing.
The best part of your day at JMU is...
Eating! ...or getting to sleep.