|2-0 (0-0 CAA)||Thursday, Nov. 21 | 7:00 PM
Robins Center, Richmond, Va.
|1-2 (0-0 A-10)|
|Game Notes||Live Stats
Spider TV ($) | MadiZONE HD SportsNet Audio
Where: Robbins Center, Richmond, Va. (capacity: 7,200)
Tickets: General admission tickets are $5. Purchase tickets here.
Parking: Parking is available next to the Robbins Center on a first come, first served basis.
>Local Radio: WHBG 1360 AM (Harrisonburg, Va.)
>JMU Audio: MadiZONE HD SportsNet, presented by the JMU Alumni Association, on JMUSports.com (free)
>Richmond Video: Spider TV (subscription based)
Dec. 2, 2012 – JMU Convocation Center, Harrisonburg, Va. – Richmond 70, JMU 66
RICHMOND SCOUTING REPORT
• The Spiders are 1-2 on the season, picking up a win at Miami while dropping games at Georgetown and home against UAB.
• UR last played on Sunday, Nov. 17 when it played its home opener in a 53-49 loss to UAB.
• Freshman guard Olivia Healy leads the team with 14.7 points per game with junior center Liz Brown grabbing a team-best 9 rebounds per game.
• The Spiders are outrebounding their opponents 47.3 to 45.0 this season, including a 62-37 edge on the offensive boards.
JMU FAST BREAK
• This is the third and final game in the Dukes’ opening stretch of “get back” games against in-state rivals. JMU will not face another Virginia team until at least Dec. 30 when the Dukes could face Norfolk State in the JMU Invitational.
• Through two games, the Dukes hold a +14.0 rebounding margin over opponents. While JMU is averaging 45.5 boards per game, opponents are snagging just 31.5 rebounds per outing.
• The average margin of victory over the last 10 years for the winner of JMU vs. Richmond is six points.
• In last season’s 70-66 home loss, redshirt senior Nikki Newman notched her 120th career block to move into second place on JMU’s all-time list.