● Alison Kulik, head coach at Boston College, was Dave Lombardo's first assistant at JMU. BC was the only other team besides JMU to beat Hofstra this season. She also mentions Lombardo in her "Meet the Head Coach" video on BC's website.
● JMU had only five shots in its 2-0 win against Hofstra in the CAA title game.
● Former JMU women's soccer player Morven Ross, a Chapel Hill native, will be flying all night from Katmandu to see her team play tomorrow night against Texas.
On the road happenings:
● Attempted to watch "Remember the Titans" but the DVD froze.
● Team Athletic Trainer Lisa Friesen's mom went to high school at T.C. Williams, was a cheerleader and good friends with football player Gerry Bertier.
● Associate Head Coach Bobby Johnston said if they watched "Love and Basketball" on this road trip, he would break the DVD.
● Ended up watching Monsters, Inc. instead.
● Senior Cate Tisinger slept on the bus floor and afterward sang "No One" by Alicia Keys.
● Freshman Lauren Wilson talked about her five cats: Boots, Oreo, Tiger, Beans and Sable.
On the bus awards:
The Teresa Rynier Awards (voted only by Teresa herself)
● Most Giving - Maggie McFadden
● Most Studious - Jessica Barndt
● Most Mature - Corinna Strickland
● Most Annoying - Cate Tisinger
● Best Goalie in the CAA - Diane Wszalek
● Friendliest - Theresa Naquin
● Meanest - Amalya Clayton
● Slowest - Katie Menzie
● Coolest - Teresa Rynier
● Funniest - Teresa Rynier
● Prettiest - Teresa Rynier
● Best Dancer - Teresa Rynier
● Assist Queen - Teresa Rynier
The Team Awards (voted by players on the bus)
● Funniest - Megan Fessler
● Loudest - Teresa Rynier
● Most sloth-like - Katie Menzie
● Monica from "Love and Basketball" - Amalya Clayton
● Least Funny - Associate Head Coach Bobby Johnston (he was okay with this)