Questionnaire - You are welcomed to fill out the on-line form.
1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010
NCAA Sweet 16
1995, 1996, 2008
Colonial Athletic Association Champions
1995, 2002, 2010
Conference Information: Colonial Athletic Association
NCAA Automatic Bid
Annual Team Goals:
- Win the CAA regular season
- Win the CAA Championships
- Qualify for the NCAA Tournament
- Advance past the first round of the NCAA Tournament
- Be Ranked in the Top 25 Nationally, Top 5 Regionally
We have established a program at JMU with a history and tradition of success, both on and off the field. Year in and year out, we have proven to rate as one of the top programs in Virginia, in the CAA, in the Mid-Atlantic region and in the nation... that is always our goal. We always challenge our players by playing a tough schedule because we have good players who deserve to test their talents against the best.
JMU women's soccer has earned the reputation of being a "giant killer" and has earned some great results versus many "bigger name" programs because of their commitment to team unity, hard work and athletic play. I hope that you will take the time to research JMU. You will find that the academics are first rate, the campus is one of the most beautiful you will find and the soccer is the caliber that will answer all the needs for a serious Division I soccer player.
Sophomore & Junior year:
1. Contact our recruiting coordinator, Scott Gerseny, email@example.com.
2. Send us your athletic resume, including a upcoming playing schedules.
3. Attend summer camp here... it is a great way to see if JMU, their players and their coaches are a good fit for you.
4. Plan a visit... the sooner the better.
The majority of our athletes are actively recruited by our staff. However, if you have not been recruited by our staff, are late to the process, and feel you are capable of committing to our team goals, these are the options available to you:
1) Contact our Recruiting Coordinator, coach Scott Gerseny , as soon as possible to express your interest in our program.
2) Attend one of our Summer Camps in July.
3) No Walk-on tryouts will be held prior to our Fall Season. We will not consider walk-ons for our program in the Fall unless we have worked with you and/or seen you play at our summer camp.
4) A walk-on tryout will be held prior to Winter/Spring Training Season (Jan. 15-April 15)
Contact one of our assistant coaches to express your interest in a Winter tryout. We will provide a Fall/Winter Training program for you to be fit and prepared.