James Madison University's baseball facility, Eagle Field at Veterans Memorial Park, will host the 2013 Colonial Athletic Association Baseball Championship. The facility is located adjacent to Memorial Hall at the intersection of Cantrell Avenue and South High Street.
GPS Coordinates: 38.44585, -78.87799
Directions from the north and south:
- Interstate 81 to Exit 247-B
- Head West on Route 33/East Market Street
- At the stoplight, turn left onto Cantrell Avenue.
- Proceed on Cantrell Avenue for 1 ½ miles
- After crossing South Main Street and a bridge, stay straight through stoplight at South High Street (Va. Route 42)
- Softball is the first field on the right upon entering the parking lot
- Baseball is beyond the softball field on the right
For the CAA Baseball Championship, Lots C7 and C8 will be the primary spectator parking lots. Spectators can also find parking in C13 and C15 (recommended for RVs) with additional overflow parking on Grace Street at lots C6 and C14. Lots R9 and Z are served parking lots requiring passes for the tournament. Lots X and Y will be dedicated to JMU faculty and students with May classes in session.