Shuttle Service (Click Here for Routes and Times)
Shuttle service is available for all home games beginning three hours prior to kickoff and continue for 1 hour after the game. Student housing shuttles will run from all major off campus housing units. Hotel shuttles will run from all Harrisonburg area hotels.
Campus shuttles will run from the Warsaw Parking Deck, Festival, Convocation Center Lots, and R1.
Football Game Day Traffic PatternsClick here for details
Handicap parking is available in lot R1. A handicap accessible shuttle is provided to drop off at the Godwin Transit Center (Gates C/D) and Gate A for elevator access.
RV/Bus Parking *UPDATED FOR 2013*
RV and bus parking is available in lot R1 for a cost of $25/game or $100 for the entire season. You must purchase a pass and register your RV online prior to arriving on campus. RV's may arrive on campus Friday evening after 5 p.m. and must vacate by Sunday at 5 p.m. RV's must be in lot R1 four hours prior to the game. RV and bus parking passes will go on sale on June 1 with the release of single game tickets.
Inclement Weather Parking
Inclement weather may result in the closure of Hanson and Godwin Field parking. Pass holders will be provided space in the R1 lot.
Directions to General Parking Lots Warsaw Parking Deck, R2, B, H-M, S, T, V, W
- Exit 245, travel west on Port Republic Road.
- Turn right (north) onto South Main Street/US Route 11
- K-lot can be accessed on the right (from South Main St/US Route 11), right before Kinko's.
- Warsaw Deck: At the stoplight, turn left onto Warsaw Ave. to access Lots J, T, Q East on Harrison Avenue and the Warsaw Deck. There will be a free shuttle bus service at the Warsaw Deck turn around area behind the Performing Arts Center.
- I-Lot: Proceed past Warsaw/Bluestone Drive and access on the left (from South Main St./US Route 11) across from the Quad.
- Additional general lots can be accessed from Grace St. Turn right onto East Grace St. for the Grace St. Parking Deck and the lower levels of the Cantrell Parking Deck. Turn left onto West Grace Street for additional lots and parking behindMemorial Hall (former Harrisonburg High School).
Old RMH Decks (Cantrell Parking Deck, Grace St. Parking Deck), R12, Memorial Hall Lots C6, C8, C13, C14, C16, Z-lot, R9, R11
- Exit 247, turn right and travel west on US-33.
- Turn left onto Cantrell Avenue (traffic light).
- Access the upper level of the Cantrell Parking Deck by turning left off of Cantrell Avenue at the top of the hill. Continue to the light at Mason Street to access the lower levels of the Cantrell Parking Deck and the Grace Street Parking Deck by turning left onto Mason Street (traffic light), and then left again onto East Grace Street. Proceed past the RMH hospital building to the decks.
- To access R12 Lot, proceed past the old RMH and turn left into lot once passing Mason Street.
- To access Memorial Hall Lots, proceed on Cantrell Avenue, cross South Main Street - US Route 11, proceed over the bridge to the traffic light at South High Street/US-42. Memorial lots directly ahead.
Convocation Center Lots F & G
- Exit 245, travel east on Port Republic Road.
- Turn left at the traffic light onto Forest Hill Road.
- At the intersection (stop sign), turn left onto University Boulevard.
- Convo F & G Lots on left after passing Convocation Center.