2013 as a freshman:
- Started all 59 games at second base for the Dukes
- Hit .256 with a .293 on-base percentage and a .342 slugging percentage
- Added four doubles, two home runs, 17 runs, 10 RBIs, six walks, seven sacrifice bunts and five steals
- 2012 District Player of the Year
- Four-time Team MVP
- Four-time All-State, including First Team honors in 2011 and 2012
- Four-time All-Conference, including three First Team selections
- Help lead Kenston Forest to the Division III State Championship in 2011 and 2012 with a combined record of 44-1 (22-0 in 2011).
- Daughter of Tony and Gretchen Hayes
- Also played volleyball and basketball, receiving the Coach's Award for basketball and the Best Defensive player for volleyball
- Played her club ball for the Richmond Ruckus under coach Troy Jacobs and Kerry Bevel
- Enjoys swimming, skiing and snow boarding
What do you love most about JMU?
I love how friendly everyone is
What is your major/minor?
Hospitality Management Major
What is your favorite place to eat on campus?
Most people don’t know that I … ?
Cheered my senior year in high school
What will be your “walk out” song/songs for 2014?
1. Wait Your Turn - Rihanna
2. Flawless - Beyonce
What is your favorite …
Movie: The Great Gatsby
TV Show: The Bachelor
Athlete: Adrienne le Vatte
Holiday: 4th of July
What is one personal goal you have for the 2014 season?
Reach my hitting goal
What are your favorite hobbies away from softball?
What is your favorite memory of JMU softball?
Getting the bid
What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
If you think you can, you can. If you think you can’t, you cant
What is the one thing everyone at JMU should do before graduating?
Go to a field hockey game
What is your ideal vacation?
If not softball, what other sport would you want to play at JMU?
If you could have dinner with any three people in the world, who would they be?
Beyonce, David Beckham