As a junior:
- JMU Athletics Director Scholar-Athlete
- First hit of the season was pinch-hit RBI single in series finale at Georgia State
- Walked and scored a run as pinch hitter in ninth inning at Virginia
- Hit .358 (19-for-53) in the Southern California Collegiate League during the summer of 2012 with six doubles, a home run, 11 runs and 11 RBIs
As a sophomore:
- JMU Athletic Director Scholar Athlete
- CAA Commissioner's Academic Award
- 3-for-4 with a double and three runs scored in Le Moyne game two
- First home run of the season and second career in Hofstra game two
- Pinch-hit sacrifice fly vs. Cornell to tie the game at 8-8
- Double and run scored in UNCG middle game
- Made seventh start of the season at catcher at Northeastern and had career day going 4-for-4 with a double, two home runs, three runs scored and four RBIs while factoring into all five JMU runs in a 5-0 shutout by either scoring or driving in every run
- Four-pitch pinch hit walk late in UNCW game of CAA Tournament
- Played the 2011 summer with the Niagara Power in the New York Collegiate Baseball League. Hit .240 with team highs in doubles (10) and triples (3). He was also second on the team with 18 RBIs.
As a freshman:
- Dean's List Spring 2010
- CAA Commissioner's Academic Award
- JMU Athletic Director Scholar-Athlete
- Completed his JMU debut season with a .333 batting average and five RBIs and one home run in eight games played
- Had first JMU RBI on a sacrifice fly against North Florida
- First career hit a pinch-hit three-run home run in Mason opener to help break open a nine-run 10th inning
- Pinch hit RBI single in ninth at Virginia
- Pinch hit single in Delaware game two.
- Played summer 2010 with the Oneonta Outlaws of the New York Collegiate Baseball League where he hit .135 in 12 games
- Played for Greg Logan and the Greenup County H.S. Musketeers
- Three time All-Region (16th )
- Two time All District (63rd ), All Area 16th region as a sophomore and junior
- As a senior, starred in Kentucky High School Baseball Coaches Association All-Star Game at the University of Kentucky, going 3-for-3 with two singles, a steal, and a solo homer as only player on his squad to hit in every at bat
- 16th Region Player of the Year
- UnderArmour Pre-Season All American, TPX Louisville Slugger Pre-Season All American, Kentucky Region All Star, and 2nd Team All State
- As a junior, Kentucky East-West Junior All Star, Honorable Mention All State
- As a sophomore, Section 7 MVP
- As a freshmen, Honorable Mention All Area 16th Region.
- Son of Angie and Greg Logan
- Public policy and administration major
- Enjoys studying the Bible, working out and hanging with friends.
Runs: 3, 2 times, most recently Northeastern 5/20/11
Hits: 4, Northeastern 5/20/11
RBIs: 4, Northeastern 5/20/11
Steals: 1, Le Moyne 2/26/11
Hitting Streak: 3, 2/26/11-3/5/11
Getting to know Billy...
Why did you choose JMU
I chose JMU because of its great academic reputation, the opportunity to continue my baseball career at a great school, and I felt God leading me here.
What's your current major:
Public policy and administration
If you didn't play baseball what other sport would you want to play
Describe yourself in three words
Follower of Jesus
I have had many different inspirations in life. My parents have probably been the most influential to me. They raised me in church and showed me that hard work does pay off.
Favorite personal baseball memory
Northeastern series Game 2 in 2011
Best advice you were ever given
Favorite part of being on a team
Learning to "love" the guys, the feeling of accomplishment with them after you reach a goal
Personal saying or motto you try to live by
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. -Proverbs 3:5-6
"People would be surprised to know that I..."
Still watch cartoons!!
Biggest pet peeve:
Deciding to MAN UP!
Any pre-game rituals
Usually try to eat something that will keep me full, read some bible verses, and pray
Your Go-To outfit
Cargo shorts and V-neck shirt
Favorite place to eat on campus
The dining halls
I try to live in relationship with Jesus Christ, and pray that I "Fear Not"
If you don't like the way things are, change them! If you can't change them, commit them to God!
What do you enjoy doing other than playing baseball
Spending time with loved ones, Bible study/ FCA, watching movies, performing magic tricks
Last movie you watched
"After college I see myself..."
Working in the field of ministry
Baseball in the hot or cold weather: hot
Early bird or night owl: early bird
Vanilla or Chocolate: chocolate
Gray, White, Gold, or Purple uniform: gold
Most/Least Swag: Most- Chris Hanson Least- Matt Tenaglia
Funniest: Cole McInturff
Most Serious: Brad Shaban
Most likely to fall asleep on the bus: Cole McInturff
Most likely to be eating: Me
Best nickname on the team: Matt Tenaglia- Mayo and Me- Barb