2010: Played in 10 games including 8 starts at defensive end earning his second collegiate letter... Finished the season tied for the team lead with 2.5 sacks... Recorded 25 tackles including 10 solo and 4.5 tackles for loss... Recorded six tackles including two sacks versus Delaware... Had two tackles, one for a four yard loss, against New Hampshire... Notched five tackles, one for a loss, and a half sack against UMass... Helped lead the defense to a No. 2 ranking in the CAA and a No.8 ranking in the FCS.
- Named Third Team All-CAA as a defensive lineman
- Recorded 37 tackles, 10.0 tackles for a loss, five sacks, three pass breakups and a blocked kick while playing in all 12 games at defensive tackle
- Had five tackles, one tackle for a loss and a pass breakup in home-opener against Central Connecticut State
- Had a season-high eight tackles, including two sacks, and a pass breakup in win at William & Mary
- Made five tackles, two for a loss and a sack against Richmond
- Had a sack in two tackles against Old Dominion
- Record two tackles for a loss and a sack, and blocked a kick against Rhode Island
- Played in 26 career games for the Dukes
- Has 7.5 career sacks and 64 tackles
2009: Worked as a defensive line reserve during his first JMU season after transferring from Syracuse... saw action in four games to earn his first collegiate letter... Finished the season with two tackles, recording both in a win over VMI.
Prior to JMU: Transferred from Syracuse following the 2008 season with three seasons of eligibility remaining... redshirted at Syracuse in 2007... credited with an unassisted tackle and an assist in Syracuse’s 2008 opener at Northwestern.
High School: ranked the No. 23 prospect in New Jersey by Scout.com as a senior at Malcolm X. Shabazz High and received All-County and All-Conference honors... had 20 receptions and two touchdowns on offense and 60 tackles, including eight sacks, and forced eight fumbles on defense... team captain as a senior and played basketball.